Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Survey Sites That Have Actually Paid

The following are sites that I have had success with.

Greenfield Okay. They send me lots of surveys. Most of them are long and most I don't qualify for so I get an entry into their sweepstakes. I was beginning to give up on them until recently I qualified for a $20 interactive online survey, then another last week. So far I have cashed out $45.

my points Basically a rewards network. Rack up points by shopping at select merchant sites, reading/responding to their emails, taking surveys, and playing on-line games. Doesn't take that long to earn points. Then redeem them for various gift certificates. I redeemed about 1,500 points for a $10 WalMart gift card and have cashed out for $10 Burger King gift card.

opinion outpost Rewarded points for each survey you complete which you redeem for cash. Doesn't take long for points to add up. When your account reaches 50 opinion points you can cash out. (10 opinion points = $1.00). I've cashed out $7.60. Accept members from US and Canada.

survey spot Most of their surveys are for entries into sweepstakes for prizes, but a few are paid. Could be $1 to 5$. To date I have been paid $13. Can cash out at $5. Haven't won anything yet, but I can wait!

testspin Okay. I've received invites for surveys ranging from $1 to $3 but I seem to disqualify for many of their surveys . They pay in Amazon gift certificates. Have to complete enough surveys to cash out at $10. So far I've cashed out twice and I've been with them since August 2007.

These are but a few. I'll be updating this list as more come in.

No comments: